A client of the Senior Care Kaskády home can be a physical entity who has reached retirement age and is dependent on the help of another physical entity or requires the provision of a social service in an institution for other grave reasons.
The evaluation of dependence on a social service in a care home is in the exclusive competency of towns and villages.
The town hall of the permanent residence needs to be addressed to issue a decision on the dependency on a social service. The relevant town hall provides the required documents:
- Application for an evaluation of dependency on a social service
- Medical diagnosis for evaluating dependency on a social service (filled in by the GP)
The signed and completed form with the medical diagnosis must be submitted to the town hall. On the basis of these documents, the town’s medical examiner prepares a medical assessment and the town’s social worker writes up a social assessment.
The result is an assessment of the person’s dependency on a social service, and the relevant town hall issues a decision on dependency on a social service, and an assessment on dependency on a social service.
Once the decision comes into effect, the person submits to the relevant town hall an application for the provision of a social service, where he/she states the name of the social service provider.
The application includes an annexe, which is a declaration on the honour declaring property owned, which must be certified.
The town submits the person’s application for a “Contract on the Provision of a Social Service” directly to the establishment in which the person has expressed an interest. Residency is not limited to a region; anyone from any part of Slovakia can become a client.
The SENIOR CARE KASKÁDY price list for clients with a confirmation of their dependency on a social service can be fund below, among the documents.
Any physical entity who has reached retirement age can become a client of the Senior Care Kaskády care home.
The applicant submits an application on the conclusion of a contract on the provision of a social service at SENIOR CARE KASKÁDY
The client must also submit a decision on pension rights issued by the social insurance company.
Private clients are not given a grant from the Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and the Family of the Slovk Republic and pay for the full costs linked to their stay in the care home out of their own resources.
The SENIOR CARE KASKÁDY price list for private clients can be found below in the documents to download section.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The price list for a residence in our care home, including detailed item costs, can be found below, in the Documents section.
The price lists are divided into a price list for clients with an approved assessment of dependency on a social service, and a price list for private clients.
Places are available immediately.
List of documents and personal affairs necessary on arrival in the care home for clients with an approved assessment of dependency on a social service:
- Valid ID card,
- Health insurance card,
- pension decree,
- decision on dependency on a social service,
- decision on compensation – must be declared to UPSVaR,
- court order and resolution on determining a carer – if the applicant’s legal capacity has been removed,
- Disabled person’s card,
- Medication for at least 1 month and details of medicine dosage, incontinence aids,
- Medical aids used by the client: crutches, walking frame, toilet chair, wheelchair etc.,
- Medical documentation from the GP, or a statement by the doctor on the person’s state of health. The client must be removed from the current GP’s patient list,
- Confirmation by the doctor that he/she has no infection or the results of:
- Tests for bacterial infection: swab from the rectum, throat, nose,
- Lung X-ray with description or lung examination,
- Blood tests: HBsAG, BWR, HIV,
- Psychiatric examination
- Personal laundry and clothing (if possible, marked), toiletries
Visiting hours are every day, including weekends, from 8 am to 7 pm.
Yes, the client can be taken home for any period of time.
Yes, we have suitable conditions, with double-bedded rooms with their own bathroom and balcony.
Yes, clients are looked after by a 24-hour team of trained carers led by an experienced head nurse.
All rooms have special furniture. Furnishings include: an electrical adjustable bed, a special bedside table, a wardrobe, a chest of drawers, a table and a chair. Individual arrangements can be made on request.
9. What is the procedure to be followed if the client’s pension does not cover the costs of the social service?
On arrival in the care home, the client submits all the necessary documentation, and on this basis a Contract on the provision of a social service in our care home is drawn up, which includes in its annexe a budget which calculates exactly what amount the client pays from his/her pension. If the pension does not cover the costs, a third person (contributor) enters the contractual relationship, paying the outstanding amount up to the amount of the monthly payment.